Excel is a massive application with 1000s of features and 100s of ribbon (menu) commands. It is very easy to get lost once you open Excel. So one of the basic survival skills is to understand how to navigate Excel and access the features you are looking for.
Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course combines 3 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced ).
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.